Commercial gavity-feed slicer, Ø 350 mm (14") "automatic"
- For each and every product such as ham, sausage, raw meat, cheese.
- Automatic carriage motion with variable speed control (it can be used manually as well).
- Independent controls for carriage motion and blade.
- Exclusive designed carriage with a special end weight and an adjustable vertical product fence to provide stability and advance products evenly.
- Stainless steel base.
- Gravity-feed, 35° inclination (a blade extractor comes standard).
- Max. cutting capacity: 270xh230 (Ø 255 mm), slice thickness: 0-30 mm.
- 50 mm gap between blade and body.
Info: all TOP Line slicers come with Bordeau knobs and handles!
- Stylish and performing, sanitary polished and anodized aluminium alloy, hardened, chromed stainless blade, permanent tapered blade ring guard and interlocked blade guard (100% safe).
- Reinforced gauge plate, removable slider guard.
- Carriage sliding on stainless bearings for an easy and quiet operation, polished, chromed and hardened sliding bar, vulcanized rubber carriage buffers, a plexiglass hand guard comes standard.
- End weight conceived for all shapes, even the smallest.
- Stainless steel screws (not visible) and deflector.
- Fan-cooled motor (available 400V/3 or 230V/3).
- Bottom enclosure panel.
- Transmission pulley protected with a retaining ring.