Commercial Gravity-feed Slicer, Ø 350 mm
- Gravity-feed, 38° inclination (a blade extractor comes standard).
- Max. cutting capacity 270xh230 (Ø 255 mm), slice thickness: 0-30 mm.
- 50 mm gap between blade and body.
Info: all TOP Line slicers come with Bordeau knobs and handles!
- Stylish and performing, sanitary polished and anodized aluminium alloy, hardened, chromed stainless blade, permanent tapered blade ring guard and interlocked blade guard (100% safe).
- Reinforced gauge plate, removable slider guard.
- Carriage sliding on stainless bearings for an easy and quiet operation, polished, chromed and hardened sliding bar, vulcanized rubber carriage buffers, a plexiglass hand guard comes standard.
- End weight conceived for all shapes, even the smallest.
- Stainless steel screws (not visible) and deflector.
- Fan-cooled motor (available 400V/3 or 230V/3).
- Bottom enclosure panel.
- Transmission pulley protected with a retaining ring.
- 24V, IP54 keypad enclosure with IP67 waterproof ON/OFF buttons. NVR (No-Voltage Release) to prevent accidental restart after power failure.
- Dual-action built-in sharpener with protection bottom enclosure.
- Adjustable feet.
- Machine complying with the current CE standards.
Important: easy and safe cleaning thanks to:
1°) Rounded design, no sharp edges and visible screws.
2°) Wide gap between blade and body.
3°) Removable carriage system with gauge plate protecting blade edge at default slice thickness setting below "0".
4°) Removable blade guard.
5°) Permanent tapered blade ring guard.