Commercial Gravity-feed Slicer, Ø 350 mm (14") "gears"
- Self-lubricating, endless screw in oil-bath gear drive.
- Gravity-feed 35° inclination (a blade extractor comes standard).
- Max. cutting capacity 270xh230 (Ø 255 mm), slice thickness 0-30 mm.
- 50 mm gap between blade and body.
Info: all TOP Line slicers come with Bordeau knobs and handles!
- Stylish and performing, sanitary polished and anodized aluminium alloy, hardened, chromed stainless blade, permanent tapered blade ring guard and interlocked blade guard (100% safe).
- Reinforced gauge plate, removable slider guard.
- Carriage sliding on stainless bearings for an easy and quiet operation, polished, chromed and hardened sliding bar, vulcanized rubber carriage buffers, a plexiglass hand guard comes standard.
- End weight conceived for all shapes, even the smallest.
- Stainless steel screws (not visible) and deflector.
- Fan-cooled motor (available 400V/3 or 230V/3).
- Bottom enclosure panel.
- Transmission pulley protected with a retaining ring.
- 24V, IP54 keypad enclosure with IP67 waterproof ON/OFF buttons. NVR (No-Voltage Release) to prevent accidental restart after power failure.
- Dual-action built-in sharpener with protection bottom enclosure.
- Adjustable feet.