Gas crepe pan high output, Ø 400 mm "enameled"
- Production: 60 pieces/hour (coocking time 1 min.).
- Manufactured : frame in stainless steel.
- Plate : varnished cast-iron gives a perfect and equal result in cooking with a minimum of grease hygienic and 100% guaranteed no burning plate.
- Flexibility : the double plate model is equiped with a warmholderdrawn.
- Gas version: starshape burner, regulation trough ballvalve with slow position, security thermostat
- Standard delivered with wooden scrapper.
- Appliances are complied with the CE in force.
Nothing worth the Diamond crêpe pan, with its enameled plates (EASY COOKING coated: exclusive patent), 100% hygienic (not porous). Ideal for the crêpes, buckwheat waffles, Indian tempuras, Indonesian chapattis, blinis... Very appreciated also in the Asian cooking for the Pecking duck. Easy cleaning, ended the regular socketing chores, this plate will allow to succeed your crêpes from the first. At the end of the cooking, wipe with a sponge and leave it heating during 10 minutes. The strong power allows you an use outside and guarantees a high output (14 dozens/hours of thin crêpes cooked on the 2 faces).